[linux-sec-uk] hey ...

Trelos Giatros linux-sec-uk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 19 16:38:00 2003

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0174701061307435_ID

hello everyone,
for the introducing part, my name is Tassos Koutlas and im from greece. I studied in UMIST,  manchester for 4
years comp science and now i work in Athnes 2004 as an IT consultant. I use linux for the last 6 years and im
quite happy with it ...

Hope this list satisfy everyones needs  :>

Tassos

Microsoft is not the answer, M$ is the question. NO (or linux) is the answer :Pp

Film & TV Extras urgently required in your area - See Yourself in major Films & TV? Call 0907 1512440 to Register. calls cost 150pm

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0174701061307435_ID--