[linux-sec-uk] Microsoft wishes to post to this list

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Sun Dec 21 20:53:19 GMT 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com wrote:

> Mr Surkan appears to be sending this request to all Linux lists they can
> find, including all the Linux LUG lists.  He is being very polite, asking
> each LUG postmaster for permission to post but for anyone who subscribes to
> multiple lists it is becoming a real pa*n.

I've decided that a polite no thankyou is the correct answer. It appears
that he is indeed posting the message to a great number of lists and I
doubt that there is much chance of him getting involved in any real
discussion.

If you really are interested in the survey see
http://www.newsforge.com/os/03/12/21/1546240.shtml?tid=11&tid=2&tid=82&tid=94

Regards,

James

--