[linuxjobs] Linux Network Security: W Yorks

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Fri May 21 20:18:27 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Jim Jackson <jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk> -----

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:15:25 +0100 (BST)
From: Jim Jackson <jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk>
Subject: [Wylug-discuss] Linux Security JOB......
To: WYLUG discussion list <wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk>

I've been approached by Allan Wroe of Mayfield Curzon Associates
recruitment agents to bring to your attention the following job.

"With reference to the role in question, it is Linux specific, my client
is ideally looking for Debian but any Linux release will be OK ... I have
advertised on the major job boards and the link for the GoJobsite ad is
below. Alternatively, a search on IPTables and Yorkshire will also bring
up the listing.

Your members should feel free to contact me on 0161 475 7025 if they
need more information.

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.pl?search_db_no=2&no_jbe=0&selection=912341076&vn=1&ord=D

Kind regards,
Allan."

Looks an interesting job -was tempted for 5 secs to apply myself :-)