[linuxjobs] Developer seeking work

Richard Bown richard.bown at ferventsoftware.com
Thu May 20 06:01:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for a job - UK wide but preferrably in the South West.  My skills
are predominantly UNIX/Linux, C++/STL, threads, shell and perl with sys admin,
database (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server) and systems integration.  I also do
Windows development (Visual Studio, Director, Flash) and have a commercial
background mainly in telecoms and finance.  GUI design a speciality particularly
with KDE/Qt.

Here's my full CV:

  http://www.ferventsoftware.com/support/RB-CV-200405L.pdf

This is what I've been doing for the last three years - any commercial
opportunities arising here will be taken seriously:

  http://www.rosegardenmusic.com

Many thanks,
Richard Bown