[linuxjobs] Looking Job

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Tue Nov 9 02:24:49 UTC 2004

Saturday, November 6, 2004, 4:02:02 PM, umann wrote:

> If you know **anything** please, contact-me.

If this is any use to you or anyone on the list.
FYI: I don't work for clara so don't email me.

Claranet currently have some vacancies in our Operations department. The roles
available are:

   1x Junior Systems Administrator
   3x Senior Systems Administrator
   2x Systems Architect

The Systems Administrator roles involve maintenance and support (to internal
customers only) of Claranet's systems infrastructure. These are the systems
that provide shared services to Claranet's user base (e.g. mail, shared web
hosting, news...). You will have a solid experience of UNIX (FreeBSD, Solaris
or Linux) and such software as Apache, BIND, Exim, INN, and Diablo. You will
take part in the 24x7 on-call rota.

The Senior role will involve a level of coordination of the junior members of
the team.

The principle duties in the Systems Architects roles are to reduce support
costs by making engineering improvements to live systems and to innovate new
platforms. There will be a considerable amount of integration work required to
consolidate a variety of parallel platforms.

Previous ISP experience is crucial for all but the Junior role. Some knowledge
of Windows web hosting would be beneficial.

If you're interested in any of the roles or require further information, please
send CVs or questions to ollie at uk.clara.net.

--
Best regards,
 Subhi S Hashwa                            mailto:lists at subhi.com