[linuxjobs] Junior Linux Sysadmin In Soho

Todd Tyree todd at flirtomatic.com
Tue Aug 8 14:26:20 UTC 2006

Hello Everybody,

We are looking for a junior-ish sysadmin to join our team full time starting
ASAP.  You should have some experience with Redhat, apache, tomcat and
mysql.  It would be useful if you had some exim4 experience; a basic
familiarity with DNS, some exposure to AJAX applications, and a willingness
to be on the out-of-hours support rota (paid) would be good, too (none of
these are critical).  We're a pretty relaxed social networking company based
just off Carnaby street in Soho with plenty of bike parking (both moto and
anthro-powered) and the odd cup of coffee (or bag of prawn cocktail crisps)
thrown in to the bargain.

Give me a call or drop me an email if you're interested.

Cheers,
Todd

--
Todd Tyree