[linuxjobs] We are recruiting - Beowulf clusters, high performance networking, large storage systems

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Mon Mar 27 10:05:18 UTC 2006

Please feel free to circulate.

Streamline Computing has three positions open on our website:
http://www.streamline-computing.com/?page=66

We have lots of interesting projects on the go at the moment, including
new storage and high performance networking kit, such as Myrinet,
Myrinet 10G and Infiniband. We do a lot of work with multi-core systems.
We have many installed clusters, from academic systems to involvment
with many interesting industrial customers, including jet engine design,
aerodynamics, oil exploration.
Drop me an email if you're interested, or know someone who would like to
work in this area.
The posts above cover the whole range of experience, so anyone with some
basic skills can fit in. An interest in the field of high performance
computing and Beowulf clustering is more important.

John Hearns
Senior HPC Engineer
Streamline Computing
Email: john.hearns at streamline-computing.com