[linuxjobs] Not a Linux position

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri May 5 22:32:10 UTC 2006

Well I've already embarrassed myself with the Reply-To fiasco so I might
as well make it complete:

Although our company is Linux-based, barring just two machines I have
yet to take away from their users, our clients all use Windows and we
are short of engineers and helldesk staff. I do not have a formal job
description as it's Friday night and I'm unlikely to get a response from
this list anyway.

The company provides managed support to SMEs in the London area. Our
office is based in West London (currently near Heathrow but that one's
too small so we're moving soon).

If you are willing to work on the helldesk and/or know more than a
little about Windows use/administration, please send me your CV (using
matthew.king at time-net.co.uk) so that I don't have to deal with that 'OS'
any more.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely