[linuxjobs] Linux Support Consultant

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Thu Aug 16 16:16:22 UTC 2007

Hi Andy

> A lot of people ignore job postings that do not state a salary
> range.

It's a fair comment, but we're open to someone ranging from part time to
full time, and ranging from little experience but keen to more experience
(and hopefully still keen). If you say something like (as an example)
"salary 20K-  40K depending on experience", people focus on the 40K.

Not easy, either for employee or employer, but thank you for taking the
trouble to send the mail.

Regards,
Keith

--