[linuxjobs] Linux Support Consultant

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:34:43 UTC 2007

Good afternoon:

I'm sorry, but that's a 150 mile commute from my family in Chichester. I
work from a flatshare in London and go home for weekends now: 150 miles
would be unworkable, especially with the likelihood of weekend work in
such a role.

If you see something closer to Chichester, or in London at London pay
rates, please let me know.

             Nico Kadel-Garcia