[linuxjobs] Wanted: Linux Developer (Newcastle)

Dave Curran linuxjobs at pdcurran.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 17:25:11 UTC 2007

Hello linux jobs,

My company has the following position on offer:

We are looking for a talented individual to strengthen the Software Development team. The candidate will be a self-starter with a minimum of five years experience in a software development environment and a proven ability in both desktop and embedded applications. Responsible for both the support of existing systems and playing a key role in exciting new projects, the candidate will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of both software and target hardware (SBCs and embedded microprocessors) thus providing integration support through to product acceptance. Experience in serial protocol communication is essential along with a strong working knowledge of Linux systems and development of compact distributions intended for embedded systems. It is expected that the candidate will be fully experienced in the following: Linux & Windows OS, C#, Perl, C++, embedded C, SQL. Experience with CGI & xml/html would be an advantage.

The position is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.

Please contact me for further information.

Thanks,

Dave Curran