[linuxjobs] VACANCY - web developer needed (Central London)

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 21 22:47:58 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from Casper Gasper -----

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:00:58 +0000
From: Casper Gasper
To: surrey <surrey at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject: [Surrey] VACANCY - web developer needed

..and the emphasis here is on urgent!  A temporary position for the next
two weeks, providing holiday cover.  Must be available for interviews
this week and can start Monday.

The skill set is the usual suspects -- php, javascript, html, css.  The
office is in London, Soho (Frith Street)

No idea of salary, probably negotiable but it's a relatively junior
position.

  We're pretty desperate, interviewed tons of people who simply didn't
have the skills.  If you're interested, mail me your CV to
casper at boffgroup.com and I'll forward it on to the relevant people.

Casper.