[linuxjobs] Open Source Sales Job in Coventry

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Thu Mar 22 13:33:17 UTC 2007

We are currently looking for a sales person to join our team in
Coventry. I have copied the details from the job ad below if anybody
is interested:

Location:  	Coventry (CV3)
Salary: 	£45k OTE (uncapped) + benefits
Company: 	Senokian Solutions Ltd

An exciting sales opportunity within an established, fast growing
Open Source IT company based in the Midlands offering CRM & ERP
solutions. There are ample opportunities to move into a team leading
or management role for the right candidate, and you will be working
with a very talented team of developers and consultants. You will
also have the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing Team to
plan sales campaigns in order to grow sales.

This position reports to the Managing Director.

Senokian Solutions is a great place to work and an award winning
company - our software has won National and regional awards and our
consultancy services with the NHS recently received recognition at
the finals of a national awards ceremony.

This is a highly professional environment and the selling is very
much consultative, with typical sales cycles of 2-4 months. Excellent
presentation skills and a good command of the English language are
required here, as you will be presenting and writing proposals for
prospective clients. There is a proportion of strategic cold calling
and a reasonable flow of leads given to you. This is not a home
working position as you need to be in the office probably for about
1-2 days a week.

The successful candidate will ideally have pre-sales experience
(presentations, proposals and customer meetings), consultancy
development (business and proposition development) and experience
working on a set territory where you are in charge of your day
managing the sales process.

Applicants will receive full training and will be given a set number
of accounts to develop as well as a focus on new client development.
With a full benefits package and an uncapped OTE this exciting role
will go quickly so apply now! Please send a full CV and covering
letter explaining why you are suited to this opportunity.

No Agencies Please
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK

--
Senokian Solutions Ltd.
Business Innovation Centre,

T: +44 (0)24 76 233 400