[linuxjobs] Team Leader/Developer Position

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Mon Sep 24 17:32:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

Senokian are currently hiring at our office in Coventry. Details are
here http://www.senokian.com/employment/ and a brief overview is below:

Senokian are currently recruiting for a new team leader/developer to
join our team of programmers working on our web-based applications
and customer projects.

We are looking for a team leader/programmer to join our team who
would be happy to describe their skill set as excellent and enjoys
programming not just because they are required to, but because it is
fun and interesting.

As a team leader you will be responsible for managing a small team of
developers, scheduling and planning work, as well as programming. We
estimate a 70/30 programming/management split and see this as an
ideal role for somebody who wants to gain management experience
whilst still programming.

An ideal candidate would have the following skills:

     * Knowledge of PHP
     * Experience of programming in a commercial environment
     * MVC knowledge and comfortable working and programming within
this environment
     * Great HTML & CSS skills
     * Strong object orientation programming skills

We are a young team - the average age is about 25, there are 11 of us
who have fun but work hard when it is needed. We work with Open
Source, use Linux on the desktop and have a real dog that comes into
work every day.

Cheers

Jake