[linuxjobs] Vacancy - ICT Manager at leading environmental org, Sutton, London

Tom Chance tom.chance at bioregional.com
Tue Jul 22 10:42:52 UTC 2008

Position: ICT Manager
A key role in delivering real sustainability

Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 (depending on skills and experience)

BioRegional is a multi award-winning, entrepreneurial charity, which invents and delivers practical solutions for sustainability. If you are a strategic and experienced ICT professional, we need you to ensure we are using systems more strategically to meet our goals, and to manage our support contracts to maintain reliable ICT systems for our 40 staff.

You will lead on significant infrastructure improvements around knowledge management probably including a CRM such as SugarCRM and an ECM such as Alfresco. You will also develop our web sites and maintain and improve our office infrastructure. You will have experience of Windows-based network environments (ActiveDirectory, Exchange, Windows Server 2003/XP, Office) as well as Linux and web/database development. You are interested in green ICT, migrating systems to Linux and you share our passion for inventive solutions for sustainability.

BioRegional offers an energetic, cutting-edge, friendly work culture, contributory ethical pension, and 25 days leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years. You will be based at BioRegional's offices at the BedZED eco-village in the London Borough of Sutton.

Closing date for applications 9am Tuesday 5th August 2008

Full job description and application instructions are here:
http://www.bioregional.com/jobs/ICT_Manager.htm

Kind regards,
Tom Chance

--
BioRegional Development Group, BedZED Centre, 24 Helios Road, Wallington, SM6 7BZ, UK
direct. 020 8404 4884