[linuxjobs] SmoothWall Developer Vacancy - Southampton

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 06:05:27 UTC 2008

SmoothWall is recruiting another programmer to join the development
team at our Southampton office, where all product development,
web/infrastructure development and product support takes place.

This is an excellent opportunity to join a young highly motivated team
that believes passionately in what it is doing. Ability and enthusiasm
are things that we prize. Naturally we will pay a good salary to the
right candidate, commensurate with ability and experience.

More information: http://smoothwall.net/news/newsitem.php?id=1468