[linuxjobs] Support Engineers at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Thu May 29 11:08:50 UTC 2008

Support Engineers at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

The company I work for are looking for at least two Support Engineers
to join the team. Details and contact email address are below.

Feel free to email me if you want to find out more about the company
or the positions.

-RichardW.

== Support Engineers, ApplianSys, Coventry ==

Exciting tech opportunities at school/college leaver and graduate
level to join a young, venture capital-backed company expanding fast
in the international server appliance market.

Your primary role will be after-sales technical support, as well as
repairing faulty units and some production (assembly and final
testing) of new products.

*Required*: training and practical experience in computer science or
similar, familiarity with Linux and networking ideally internet
infrastructure technologies (eg TCP/IP, DNS, Squid etc), experience
working with x86 hardware, demonstrable customer skills.

*Useful*: languages, experience of rack-mount servers and test suite management.

If you are motivated by a varied, responsible role in an
entrepreneurial team-based environment, with the chance to learn fast
and move your career forward, check
http://www.appliansys.com/company/employment/ for more detail and send
your CV to recruitment at appliansys.com