[linuxjobs] Support Engineers at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

Ottavio Caruso 3tzdetl02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 29 14:22:00 UTC 2008

On 5/29/08, Richard Wall  wrote:
> Support Engineers at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)
>
> The company I work for are looking for at least two Support Engineers
> to join the team. Details and contact email address are below.

I applied last week attaching a CV in strict xhtml. I was replied that
you couldn't open the attachment (obviously using IE) and that
ApplianSys only accepts applications in Word format, I wonder if it is
fair that you advertise on  a Linux specific mailing list if you
"think Windows". These are the kind of fake Linux companies that
disgust me!

--
Ottavio Caruso
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista