[linuxjobs] Jobs @ Gradwell

Alex Howells lists at howells.me
Mon Aug 10 17:33:32 UTC 2009

Evening,

  http://www.gradwell.com/about/careers/support-triage
  http://www.gradwell.com/about/careers/learning-expert
  http://www.gradwell.com/about/careers/telesales-executive

We have vacancies for a few people at the moment, most of the jobs are
entry-level in nature however the right candidate could start quickly.
There'll be training provided so opportunity to beef up your skills and
future employment prospects, and gain some experience with VoIP support.

I'm not involved in the hiring process, however it's a nice enough place
to work with decent colleagues, in a lovely area -- would be happy to
answer any pertinent questions off-list.

Cheers,
Alex