[linuxjobs] Linux Consultant needed in Rugby

Irenie White irenie.white at credativ.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 09:34:09 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

        credativ has a position open in Rugby for a Consultant in free
software. The job will involve a mixture of system and network
administration, packaging and technical support. The company is very
free software friendly and we contribute a lot back to the community in
general and the various projects we're involved in.

        There are more details on the website here:
http://www.credativ.co.uk/about/careers/open-source-consultant/

Irenie
--
credativ ltd         UK office:  +44 1788 298150
36 Regent Street     Direct ext: +44 1788 298153
Rugby                Email:      irenie.white at credativ.co.uk
CV21 2PS             Web:        http://www.credativ.co.uk/

credativ limited is registered in England & Wales, company no. 5261743
registered office: Suite 2 Bloxam Court Corporation Street, Rugby CV21 2DU