[linuxjobs] [job] Red Hat Engineer - Guildford

Daniel Spain daniel.spain at jenrickcpi.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:16:48 UTC 2009

Hi All,

We are looking for a Red Hat Engineer / Admin for one of our clients in
Guildford (we're an agency).

Technical skills required are: Advanced rhel, and preferably knowledge of
HP-UX and Solaris too.

They need someone who has worked on SoX auditing (Sarbanes Oxley) before as
they are a big American company so need to comply with SoX standards.

Salary is about £35,000 to £40,000

Drop me a mail or send a /msg to kwyjibo on irc.blitzed.org for more info.

Dan

Daniel Spain
Technical Consultant
Jenrick CPI
www.linkedin.com/in/danielspainitrecruitment

The Clock Tower, Bridge Street, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. KT12 1AY.
Telephone: +44 (0)1932 245500 | Fax: 01932 245900
Email : daniel at jenrickcpi.co.uk | Website : www.jenrickcpi.co.uk
_