[linuxjobs] Linux Engineer with Strong Perl Web Development skills required!

Dean Whittington Dean.Whittington at scansafe.com
Tue Jun 16 09:06:10 UTC 2009

Hello All,

We have an exciting opening for a talented Perl Web Developer to join our team...

Perl Web Guru - SaaS, Linux, web security, SQL, Tomcat
Are you a Perl guru with web development experience looking to develop your career with a rapidly growing company in the SaaS web security industry?

ScanSafe is a bleeding edge SaaS web security company, constantly revolutionising the industry and staying ahead of our competition with exciting new products and innovative projects. We have seen exponential growth, and this has resulted in a number of new positions based in stunning, brand new offices in the heart of Londons West End.

You will be designing and building web applications in Perl that interface with numerous database and data warehouse archives to present consolidated views. You will also be creating applications to automate system administration tasks across a huge number of servers in datacenters throughout the globe.

You will need excellent Perl web development skills, combined with strong SQL querying MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle databases, as well as advanced admin / engineering skills on Redhat / CentOS. The ability to embrace responsibility and come up with imaginative and technically brilliant solutions is essential.

Experience with Python, Apache Tomcat and bash scripting would all be beneficial but not essential.

This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career and experience brand new challenges in a fast paced, technically challenging environment with lots of like-minded professionals.

Don't miss out; submit your CV today or visit www.scansafe.com

Dean Whittington | Recruitment

Qube 5th Floor 90 Whitfield Street London W1T 4EZ

T +44 (0) 20 7034 9300| F +44 (0) 20 7034 9301| M +44 (0) 7827 015 051|  www.scansafe.com<http://www.scansafe.com/> |  blog.scansafe.com<http://blog.scansafe.com/> | twitter.com/scansafe<http://www.twitter.com/scansafe>

[ The Pioneer and Leader in SaaS Web Security. To view a demo of our award-winning service click here<http://www.scansafe.com/managed_services/viewdemo>.

P Think of the environment. Do you need to print this email?

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If this email has been sent to you in error, please let us know by forwarding it to us at support at scansafe.com.

Neither ScanSafe nor its directors, officers or employees accepts any liability for the accuracy or completeness of this email.  Unless expressly stated to the contrary, no contracts may be concluded on behalf of ScanSafe by means of e-mail communication.