[linuxjobs] Internal Helpdesk opportunity at Red Hat, Farnborough

Timothy Marston tmarston at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 12:30:55 UTC 2009

Here at Red Hat, we're looking for someone to join our IT department
helpdesk, providing support internally to our staff across the globe.
Based in Red Hat's main UK office in Farnborough, this is a great
opportunity to start a career with a world's leading Open Source
software company. Extensive technical training is available to our staff
(including the opportunity to gain your RHCE and beyond), which is a
great extra, in addition to the salary around £23,000 and benefits package.

  Interested candidates should send their details directly to myself,
Tim Marston, at tmarston at redhat.com. I would also be happy to answer any
questions on the phone, at (01252) 362 848.

All the Best,

Tim

--
Tim Marston
Senior Recruiter, EMEA
e: tmarston at redhat.com

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).