[linuxjobs] OT Developer Location Enquiry

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:41:30 UTC 2010

Hey all,

This is off topic, but I'm trying to locate skilled PHP Developers within
London in either contract or permanent roles.  We've been through
recruiters, directly posted to job boards and I've just started looking
around or LinkedIn PHP groups, but not getting much luck.  It's not that we
found no-one, but just many who were under-educated/inexperienced or in some
cases could hardly speak English.

Firstly, can anyone think of another recruitment avenue I could go down, and
secondly does anyone work in the sector or know someone who does and looking
for a change of pace (I won't post details here, as its not a linux job).

Once again, apologies for posting to the linuxjobs board, but I thought I'd
spread the net far and wide and see if anyone could help me out.

Regards

Shannon