[linuxjobs] Solaris Admin - London Banking/financial

Daniel Spain daniel.spain at jenrick.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 11:26:57 UTC 2010

Hi All,

One of my colleagues needs a Solaris Engineer with market data feed
experience,

It’s a permanent role for a financial company paying around £50,000

Thought I’d put it here, see if anyone is interested?

*       Support and trouble shooting of all Market Data and Dealing
applications used by the dealers. (i.e. Reuters 3000Xtra, Dealing 3000, Deal
Tracker, Bloomberg, ICAP EBS, BARX, Autobahn FX, 360T, Nomura Live, Aspen,
4CAST etc.)
*       Maintain and develop Market Data and Dealing systems infrastructure
and its monitoring systems (i.e. Reuters Market Data Systems, DACS, DBU,
Dealing 3000 Suite, Deal Tracker Suite, RTNS, Logiscope STP, EBS
infrastructure, Bloomberg TOMS and infrastructure, Geneos monitoring etc.)
*       Maintain Sun servers - Solaris UNIX (v8-v10 inc ALOM, Patch
management and Inventory STB, SLA for support)
*       sh, ksh, bash, perl scripting and windows batch
*       Citrix metaframe convers on and RMDC
*       Amulet hotleys infrastructure/paragen
*       Windows 2000 server skills (DHCP server, DNS server)
*       Networking skills (TCP IP, Routing and Multicast)
*       Basic understanding of Checkpoint firewall analysis
*       Proxy server bypass
*       Excel VBA scripting

If your interested, let me know and I’ll forward on to them.

Daniel Spain
Technical Consultant
Jenrick IT

The Clock Tower, Bridge Street, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. KT12 1AY.
Telephone: +44 (0)1932 245500 | Fax: 01932 245900
Email :  <mailto:daniel.spain at jenrick.co.uk> daniel.spain at jenrick.co.uk |
Website :  <http://www.jenrickit.co.uk> www.jenrickit.co.uk
Linkedin :   <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielspainitrecruitment>
www.linkedin.com/in/danielspainitrecruitment