[linuxjobs] Red Hat Opportunities in UK

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Tue May 11 12:16:48 UTC 2010

hi,

we've successfully recruited via Linuxjobs before, so here we are
again.

Currently have 3 positions suitable for graduates or people with 2-3
years Linux or JBoss experience.

Technical Solution Architects (2 positions)
Supporting the European technical field teams to answer customer
questions and develop solutions based on open source software. Act as
the interface with customers and the services team that supports them,
through to engineering and developers. A technical role, and
training/certification available. Looking for 1 Linux/Virtualisation and
1 JBoss/Middleware person for the team.

Permanent positions, based in Farnborough* with a salary range based on
experience/qualifications

Graduate Trainee / Intern
-------------------------
Available from June 2010 for a 1 year term. Entry route into Red Hat
(all previous graduates have been offered permanent jobs). Technical
role, with a Linux focus which will involve work on customer-facing
projects include some self-directed work

* Location at other Red Hat European offices may be possible, especially
if candidates have good language skills.

Any questions, drop me an email or call me on 07720 079845 or Cathy
Reeves on 01252 362926

thanks

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Herbert
Director, EMEA Strategy & Solutions Office
t: +44 7720 079845