[linuxjobs] 4 Linux/Centos Admins needed

Ian isutherland at forest-computerstaff.co.uk
Wed May 12 14:48:26 UTC 2010

I am desperately seeking 4 server engineers to work at a client. This is for a 6 month staff contract (you will be paid as if a permanent member of staff with same benefits etc). The role is following a company acquisition and involves the rationalisation of virtual servers in datacentre. You should ideally have Centos experience although any Redhat derivative is fine and you should have experience of Virtual Private Servers and KVM.

salary is in the low to mid £20k's based in Berkshire.

Feel free to call me for more info or preferably email a cv and I'll call you.

Ian Sutherland MIRP CertRP DipRP
Manager - Forest Computerstaff
Tel: 0118 958 7272
www.forestpersonnel.co.uk

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this email and attachment is confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended addressee

Forest Personnel Limited
1-3 Greyfriars Road
Reading, RG1 1NU
United Kingdom