[linuxjobs] PHP developer maidstone kent

Oliver Marks oly at digitaloctave.com
Tue Sep 14 21:32:53 UTC 2010

If anyone is interested my work are looking for php developers not
specifically linux but quite a few people working there are interested
in linux and are using various virtual machine of ubuntu and gentoo
unfortunately you have to still use windows.

but if anyone is interested and looking for development work around
maidstone kent let me know its mainly working on a backend cms so no
designing styling just the php functionality and javascript.

We are currently looking for around 5 php developers senior and junior.