[linuxjobs] Junior system administrator, Central London

Rory Campbell-Lange rory at campbell-lange.net
Mon Apr 11 21:26:28 UTC 2011

Campbell-Lange Workshop is an IT services company based in Central
London. We are looking for a junior system administrator to join our
team managing servers and services for several prominent design
companies. Our services include the management of web, file, email and
telephony services.

Our services are Debian-centric and have a strong R&D component.

The applicant should have experience of the following:

* running Linux servers
* responding to customer queries and coordinating responses as part of
  our team
* some programming ability and the ability to work well on the command
  line

Knowledge and/or experience of some of the following would be useful:

* Xen virtualisation
* Python programming
* Some familiarity with Windows, including Windows servers

This position has scope to provide considerable opportunities for
development once the existing infrastructure is mastered.

Salary 25-30K/annum before benefits, depending on experience and
expertise. Training will be provided.

The position is only open to people who can presently work in the UK and
are able to come to London for an interview at relatively short notice.

Please make job applications to me at <rory at campbell-lange.net>.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory at campbell-lange.net