[linuxjobs] linuxjobs, job posts (was: Linux Sysadmin required in Theale, Berkshire)

Massimo Mongardini massimo at mongardini.it
Tue Dec 20 09:41:08 UTC 2011

On 20/12/11 09:06, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> As a potential vacancy poster this doesn't conspire to make this list
> feel like an inviting place to post up an advert whereas it once was,
> and indeed I have posted on here in the past: but perhaps that just
> means if I am the kind of employer who is put off by this then I
> shouldn't be posting to this community, which is of course perfectly
> valid.
I think that the list should reflect on this and perhaps have a more
approachable attitude rather than analysing every single job post and
advocate for job post excellence!

There aren't many open position at this time of year and things are even
tougher because of the economic climate.

Most of the subscribers are linux engineers or linux engineers wannabe,
let's make an effort to welcome job posts.

This is of course my humble opinion.

Max