[linuxjobs] Senior Linux (Red Hat) System Administrator, London

Jon Fautley jon.fautley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:53:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

My company, Tradition Financial Services (http://www.tradition.com/)
are looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator to join our small
but growing team.

Reporting jointly to the Linux Engineering Team Leader (me) and the
Global Head of Infrastructure, the successful candidate will be
responsible for both maintaining the existing environment of ~350
Linux systems, as well as assisting in architecture and development of
the Linux environment moving forward.

   * 5+ Years experience working in an enterprise environment
   * Detailed knowledge of designing/architecting solutions based on
Red Hat's family of products and services
   * Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
   * RHCE or similar experience
   * Knowledge of Red Hat Network Satellite, RPM building, Kickstart, etc.
   * Knowledge of Puppet for system configuration management
   * Understanding of IP networking and related technologies

Salary: Up to £60,000, plus the usual benefits

Applicants should send their CV and a brief covering letter to me
(jon.fautley at tradition.com). Similarly, any questions about the role
can go to that address too.

Cheers,

Jon