[linuxjobs] Perl Development Opportunities - Central London (ideally Permanent or Contract considered)

Simon Waters simon at technocool.net
Wed Nov 9 19:33:54 UTC 2011

On 09/11/11 16:23, Oliver Howe wrote:

> ... l but I wanted to get in touch with you
> about a Perl Development role that we have that might be of interest
> for you, based on the CV we have of yours on our database.

There is a perl jobs site http://jobs.perl.org/ which I used last week
to find some folks to offer some work to. Seems to work very well, the
level of Perl skills in those who responded was excellent, and with Perl
you can generally tell from how much of CPAN is their responsibility and
how well written and maintained those bits are.

 Simon