[linuxjobs] Linux systems engineer - central London

James Braid jb at dneg.com
Mon Nov 14 19:45:46 UTC 2011

Double Negative (http://www.dneg.com) are looking for several Linux
sysadmins/systems engineers. We're looking to fill both mid- and senior-
level positions.

Double Negative is Europe's largest film visual effects company. We have
a large Linux deployment on both desktop workstations and servers.

We are looking for people with 2-3 years experience of Linux systems
administration, ideally with some exposure to high performance
networking and storage. Some scripting experience would also be useful.

If you are interested in the positions, please email jobs at dneg.com with
your CV, or apply via our website.