[linuxjobs] Technical Co-founder required - Lamp stack - python, javascript, cms

Paul Wilkins paul at starfishfilms.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 18:34:26 UTC 2012

Hi There,

We are looking for a Technical Director for a start-up based discover and
recommend social media platform.
The system is part built but needs a technical lead with strong Python,
Linux expertise to complete the back end development.
We will consider those with other OO skills if it includes PHP, javascript,
CMS as we are looking to produce an MVP / presentable site for investors in
the first instance.
We would prefer to find someone who is interested in taking a stake in the
business and who is looking to grow a team.
We are London based and boot-strapped so would consider a part-time
commitment if need be, before Beta completion and the first round of funding
from investors.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
------