[linuxjobs] Ruby Developer, Ubuntu Linux, Permanent

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Mon Apr 30 13:52:11 UTC 2012

Hi All

Slightly OT but we are looking for a Ruby Developer with all round
skills including Linux (Ubuntu) sys admin skills.

Primary role will be Developing new web applications in Ruby (Rails).
You would also where possible maintaining old applications (PHP) and
scripts (Perl,BASH), and be able install and configure linux, virtual
machines, web/database servers etc. A general knowledge in these areas
is sufficient.

The office is in central London.

Around 1 year commercial experience ideally, with a salary according to
experience but somewhere around £28,000 to £34,000.

See http://www.comlaude.com/recruitment for more details. Send your CV
to the address in the posting, or directly to me.

Cheers,
Michael

*Michael Holloway
Senior Systems Administrator*, *Com Laude*
2nd floor
28-30 Little Russell Street
LONDON
WC1A 2HN