[linuxjobs] "No agencies" policy?

Cornelius Marney cornelius.marney at engagepsg.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 13:56:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

I work for a recruitment agency and I suspect that my email today has started off the chain of "no agencies".

Whilst I appreciate that sometimes the emails are a little vague and this may be "annoying" to some, I have successfully found system administrator's jobs by using this method of letting people know about roles I'm working on.  I also have had potential candidates email me and say that they aren't looking at the moment/not interested in this particular role but have exchanged details and I have then gone on to find a job.

So all in all, I think that the list should stay open to agencies - because it has got people jobs.

Cornelius