[linuxjobs] "No agencies" policy?

James Chapman james at linux-101.org
Wed Nov 14 14:16:21 UTC 2012

May I suggest some kind of middle ground in the form of a guideline whereby
any agency doesn't post more than 1 message per day and if required roll
multiple vacancies into a single message?

That said, I agree with Ben. I also feel that if you don't want to hear
about vacancies then perhaps this list is not for you?

Also, email filtering on your client/server.

James