[linuxjobs] Job discussions

Dave Walker davewalker at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 28 09:58:03 UTC 2012

On 28 November 2012 09:26, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All
<SNIP>
>I do agree it's silly to ask on this list about, location, wages and or conditions. If you want to know these things ring them up for gods sake, and when you do call them post back here against the vacancy the details you have discovered that will;
<SNIP>

Generally, I agree with your thoughts.  This list seems to spend more
time discussing protocol, than serving it's real purpose.

However, on location, wages and conditions.. This is stuff that
clearly should be included.  Without these three things having an
indicator, nobody is going to push it further - least not phone them
up IMO.

--
Kind Regards,
Dave Walker