[linuxjobs] Free Software Engineer

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 10:33:05 UTC 2012

Hi all, we are recruiting

http://www.libertus.co.uk/about-us/jobs/7-free-software-engineer

Salary range £18-24k

Job Description

Libertus Solutions are seeking a full time employee to work with our
customers deploying, maintaining and supporting open source solutions
for the enterprise. We are looking for someone with an understanding of
business operations who can apply technical solutions to real world
situations.

You will have a good understanding of the principles of software
development and be proficient in a modern programming language, e.g.
Python/PHP/Java or others, and you will be familiar with HTML,
Javascript and CSS. Experience of SQL databases, particularly MySQL or
PostgreSQL would be of interest.

Required Attributes

A problem solver who can think innovatively to find ways around issues
and solve problems
Detail oriented approach with thorough attention to documentation and
procedure
Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
Self starter and able to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision
Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage your own time effectively
Location

Office based in Farnham Surrey, with flexible home working and
occasional travel.

Applications to enquiries at libertus.co.uk including a CV and an outline
of your contributions to open source projects.

You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.

--
Libertus Solutions http://libertus.co.uk