[linuxjobs] Python programmer sought

Rory Campbell-Lange rory at campbell-lange.net
Thu Oct 25 23:42:47 UTC 2012

Campbell-Lange Workshop is seeking a discerning, creative programmer
with Python skills to help us build powerful staff resource management
solutions for UK hospitals. We develop in and for Debian Linux
environments, and run our own servers.

Specific requirements include:
* good knowledge of Python * experience of programming in a team

Ideally:
* procedural SQL * javascript and HTML * HTTP

And...
* version control expertise; vim or similar
* you know what /etc/fstab is
* you'll give hand sketching relationship diagrams and user journeys a go
* you may need a day off a week for creative pursuits outside of work

About us:
Campbell-Lange Workshop is based in Central London. We develop and run
resource management services to manage professional teams. Our main
service is CLWRota, which manages NHS anaesthetic departments, from
which we are expanding our reach.

We are looking for full-time or close to full-time developer to join our team.
Salary from GBP 35K up depending on experience

Contact   : Rory Campbell-Lange, Managing Director
Email     : rory at campbell-lange.net
Details   : Please provide a CV in PDF format only.
More info : http://clwrota.com , http://campbell-lange.net

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory at campbell-lange.net