[linuxjobs] Looking to hire Linux enthusiasts

Tyler J. Wagner tyler at tolaris.com
Fri Jun 14 16:36:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We're looking to fill two positions at our company based in London. One is
entry-level Linux support, the other is systems admin / development for
someone with a few years' experience. Please apply if you're interested, or
forward to your friends.

What will impress us most: Free Software / Open Source / Linux enthusiasts
who have done cool stuff. Degrees and certifications are not important, as
long as you can show us you have the skills. I do the first interview (more
of an interactive testing, really) myself.

Please see attached.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Privacy has to be viewed in the context of relative power. For example,
the government has a lot more power than the people. So privacy for