[linuxjobs] System Administrator / Web Developer - Exeter

Simon Waters simonw at zynet.net
Wed May 8 16:32:37 UTC 2013

Need to replace myself.

ZyNet is a small web hosting business with two template driven web
hosting services.

Most of the service is:

Debian GNU/Linux, Apache, Postgres, MySQL, Postfix, Perl, PHP, Squid, Dojo

There is some Legacy Windows/IIS/Classic ASP boxes, mostly these are
quiet and just work.

We have contractors to take care of the more complex Perl, & Dojo, but
you'd be expected to keep an eye on them, create accounts, roll services
to live server from test.

If needed some or all the technical work can be contracted out, but the
current management need someone with the technical know-how to check if
contracting deals are suitable, and working.

Would suit someone who wants to make a go of the ISP business.

Salary ~ £25K

Current owner may offer a share of business to the right candidate.

If interested send CV to myself.

No agencies please - we don't use agencies.