[linuxjobs] Mid-level PHP Developer - Oxfordshire/London/Remote

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Mon Sep 23 14:56:40 UTC 2013

The company I work for is currently recruiting for a PHP Developer to
maintain our online insurance trading platform (effectively a PHP/MySQL
website, includes some sysadmin work on our Linux servers):

https://www.directfleetinsurance.co.uk/Jobs/Developer.php

You can work remotely (within the UK), or from our offices in Carterton
(Oxfordshire) or the City of London.

If you've got any questions, please feel free to drop me a line on my
work email: paul at directfleetinsurance.co.uk

No agencies please - we're looking to recruit directly.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Waring