[linuxjobs] Support Engineers

Kelly Taylor kelly.taylor at siriusopensource.com
Wed Sep 18 11:19:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

Sirius are looking to expand our support team and therefore are recruiting for support engineers.

Our Support Engineers provide comprehensive telephone/web/e-mail/chat technical and application support to Sirius customers. You are expected to be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. You will interact with development and project teams to investigate and resolve issues.

The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

analyse, track and resolve customer issues in a professional, timely manner
identify any security upgrades that are necessary and communicate them to customers
maintain and update web based support documentation
use monitoring software to identify potential support issues
Requirements:

Experience working with Open Source technologies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding interpersonal and telephone skills
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to function and thrive in a team environment
Energetic, with a strong desire to succeed
Strong customer service background would be ideal
Hours are varied as we are a 24/7 business but these are full time positions. Salary is dependant upon experience.

If you are interested then contact kelly.taylor at siriusopensource.com

Kind regards

Kelly
Kelly Taylor, Account Manager