[linuxjobs] Junior Linux Systems Administrator, nr Bicester (Oxfordshire)

Alex Kinch alex.kinch at ziron.net
Wed Jun 25 11:53:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Ziron is recruiting for a Junior Linux Systems Administrator to help
expand our team at our Oxfordshire office, based in a beautiful listed
former milking shed on a farm just outside Bicester. The role is quite
varied, but primarily will be monitoring, supporting and developing our
voice and messaging platform - with some additional 1st/2nd line support
and third party supplier/partner liaison.

Good working knowledge of Linux and MySQL is a must, as is experience of
supporting PHP web applications. Bonus points if you know a few things
about REST APIs, have any exposure to VoIP or SMS technologies, and know
how to use Git, JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk.

More details and application form here:
https://ziron.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk08qj/ - or you can send your CV
with a covering note to jobs at ziron.com

PLEASE - NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES!

Cheers
Alex

--
Ziron (UK) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07597853.
Registered office: Commerce House, Telford Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX26