[linuxjobs] **Event** Linux Job Opportunities at Rackspace

Amanda May amanda.may.rackspace at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:58:46 UTC 2014

CALLING ALL LINUX PROFESSIONALS!

Hi!  My name’s Amanda May and I’m responsible for the Infrastructure Cloud
Team at Rackspace UK.  I’m seeking the best of the best, with good Linux
skills and a great appetite to learn more.  Previous experience in Cloud
technology would be beneficial but is absolutely not necessary, as I can
help you learn the rest!  We’ve got a number of Linux – based roles open
currently, and I’d like to extend an invite to you all.

On Wednesday 19th November Rackspace will open the doors to all Linux
enthusiasts for a night of networking, news, pizza and drinks!

Attendees will hear from some of our Linux experts and managers who are
helping to shape what we do and give you a real insight into the Rackspace
culture.

This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in how we administer
Linux environments at Rackspace, from single server startups to huge
corporate brands and high volume websites, and one of the largest public
OpenStack environments on the planet.

To register your interest, please email me at Amanda.may at rackspace.co.uk
before 17th November and I’ll provide you with a link to register your
interest.

Event details: