[linuxjobs] HighOps hiring permament Ops

Marco Abis marco.abis at highops.com
Tue Apr 14 08:43:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

       we are a small, Operability-minded company based in London and
serving mainly UK and continental European customer (with a few elsewhere).
We provide both Professional and Managed Services for the full
tech stack (and buzzword-compliant too! Docker, DevOps, Continuous Delivery,
Platform as a Service ;-)).

We are hiring Linux Sys Admins from "medior" to seniors, preference is
for permament people since we are building a team we intend to keep
for the long haul.

Minimum requirements:

- Technical knowledge and system administration experience in Linux
environments (e.g. Debian, Apache, MySql/MariaDB, svn & git, KVM)
- (some) experience with Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- office is in London but remote work is welcome as long as you can
travel regularly (e.g. once a week/once every 2 weeks) to the office
- full time, permanent position
- minimum salary from £35,000 pa for mediors and from £50,000 pa for seniors

Here' our website: https://highops.com

I'll stop here, it's long enough already but any questions please get in touch.

Thanks!

--
Marco Abis
http://highops.com - Operations Ideas Delivered