[linuxjobs] Arden - Linux Jobs

Leigh Gordon lgordon at ardenresourcing.com
Thu Aug 6 11:14:48 UTC 2015

Hi
This is my first post to this site. I'm here to learn as much as advertise
roles so any tips/guidance will be gratefully received.
I have a number of roles around England at present. A brief synopsis of
each is below:

Linux SysAdmin - High Performance Computing Systems (Linux RedHat & Solaris)
Bedfordshire
Oil & Gas
45k

Linux SysAdmin - CentOS/Redhat. LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Hertfordshire
Web Hosting
50k

Linux SysAdmin - (Ansible, Puppet), Virtualisation (KVM, VMware, Xen)
Central London
Financial Services
60k

Senior Linux SysAdmin - RedHat, Java based web applications, VMWare
Berkshire
Technical Communication and Collaboration
70k

If you would like to discuss the roles in more detail and the market in
general all of my contact details are contained within this email.

Regards

Leigh Gordon

Arden Resourcing Limited

tel:           08452073760