[linuxjobs] Senior Release Engineer at Expedia London

Cornelius Marney cmarney at expedia.com
Thu Aug 6 11:29:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We are currently looking to add a Senior Release Engineer to the team at Expedia.com.  This role sits within part of our company called "Expedia Worldwide Engineering" - EWE are the "technical backbone" of the Expedia.com website and ensure that we can handle traffic from over 30 million unique customers on a monthly basis.

This is a permanent hire and salary is dependent on experience.  We offer a very strong benefits package which includes private medical, a generous pension scheme, gym membership, ride to work scheme and so on.  (We also have a fully stocked refreshment fridge and have free monthly drinks on our roof terrace in Angel on the last Thursday of every month).

The job specification can be found here: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_expedia/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=95184&localeCode=en-us

If you have any questions please drop me a line.

Thanks,
Con

Cornelius Marney
Talent Advisor