[linuxjobs] Software engineering vacancies at a digital marketing agency (Southampton)

Nathan Baum nathan at altaire.com
Thu Jan 22 16:27:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

My employer is looking to fill some vacancies:

Altaire is a digital agency building tools for analysis and automation of evidence-based marketing. Our talented, friendly team are looking for engineers to help develop and manage web and mobile apps.

Our apps are primarily built with Rails, Apache, and Postgres. We also use other frameworks or software - such as Elastic Search, nginx, Mongo - where appropriate. Our iOS app is written in Objective C. We want to bring it to Android eventually. Our servers are mostly Arch VMs, on Rackspace, but a couple of Ubuntu VMs have snuck in.

We’re based in Southampton, and you can work there, or from home with occasional office visits. We're informal, friendly, and sociable.

Salary and benefits TBC.

To apply, or for more information, please email jobs at altaire.com.